COURSES - SCIENTIFIC MEETINGS ATTENDED
- AO Basic Course, Queen’s Medical Centre, Nottingham, UK, September 1991.
- Orthofix Course, Royal College of Surgeons, London UK, June 1992.
- Course in Diagnostic Neonatal Hip Ultrasound, Dorchester, UK,JUNE 2000. (Professor Graf)
- Refresh course on Neonatal Hip Ultrasound, Dorchester UK, June 2001. (Professor Graf)
- Oxford course in Diagnostic Musculoskeletal Ultrasound, Nuffield Orthopaedic Centre, Oxford UK, January 2003.
- 61st Annual Conference of Greek Orthopaedic Association with British Trauma Society, Athens Greece, 12-12 October 2005.
- Seminar of the Trauma Society of North Greece: MRI and Ultrasonography in Sports medicine and Developmental Hip Dysplasia. (attended course and took part as a trainer at ultrasonography workshops). University of Ioannina, Ioannina Greece, 10-11 February 2006.
- I attend regularly local and international conferences such as: The Greek Orthopaedic Association Annual Conference (almost every year), ESSKA Conference, Greek Society for the Study of Bone Metabolism Conferences etc, as well as local conferences and seminars of specialist and general interest, in order to conform with the continuous medical education requirements.
- I spent one week (March - April 2006) at the Royal Hospital for Sick Children in Glasgow as a part of my continuous medical education,focusing mostly in the Ponseti management of club foot.
- Girdlestone Orthopaedic Society annual meetings (2007, Oxford England, 2009, Lake District, England, June 2011 Oxford, September 2013 Torbay).
- Annual Course in Diagnostic Neonatal Hip Ultrasound, (Professor Graf), Ag. Sofia Childrens’ Hospital, Athens, March 2011.
- Course - workshops for writing scientific paper in Orthopaedics. (Ionian University and University of Ioannina), Corfu April 2012.
- 62ND ANNUAL SCIENTIFIC MEETING OF THE GIRDLESTONE ORTHOPAEDIC SOCIETY, CORFU 24 - 29 SEPTEMBER 2014.